S. Chris Herndon
S. Chris Herndon graduated from Texas Christian University in 1982 with a Bachelor of Business Administration where he majored in Accounting. He remained in Ft. Worth, Texas after graduation and began his career which built significant skills in accounting, finance, and other business practices. After relocated to Houston, Texas in 1994, Chris focused on the acquisitions and development of several businesses for himself and various partners.
- Price Waterhouse (1982-1983) – Staff Audit Accountant, Fort Worth, TX
- Duer Wagner and Co. (1983-1994) – Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company, Controller (1983 – 1987), CFO (1987-1994)
- Malachi Financial Services (1994-1996) – Partner, Register Investment Advisor
- The Mattress Firm (1996 – 2001) – Franchisee (1996-1999), CEO (1999-2001), Chris negotiated the sale of company to Bain Capital
- AppOne (2002-2011) – CFO and Partner of Auto Finance technology marketplace platform
- Cyrus Partners (2007- Present) – Partner in investment firm; Real Estate, Healthcare, Oil and Gas
Non-Profit Board member –
- The Freedom Center Church, Missouri City, TX (2009-present)
- Kingdom Builders US (2007-present)
- Israel Benevolence Fund (2014-present)
- Promise Keepers (2016-present)
- Bridges International (advisory board member) (2015-present)
Chris was a licensed CPA in Texas for 25 years and currently resides in Richmond, Texas. He serves on the Board of Trustees as treasurer at The Freedom Center Church in Missouri City, Texas and is involved with many charities locally and internationally. He is a family man supported by his wife Melissa, two grown children, and four grandchildren. He has committed his life to growing personally and professionally to better the lives of those who he comes in contact with.