For over a year, the pandemic has isolated men in their homes, separated men behind plexiglass screens, and hidden them hidden behind masks. They are yearning for brotherhood and deep friendships. They long to lock shields and come together. They are ready to stand together and stand strong.
In other words, they are ready to gather in person as grandfathers, fathers, sons, husbands, brothers, pastors, and men of God for the Promise Keepers 2021 Men’s Conference at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, July 16 and 17, 2021.
Leading the event will be some of the nation’s most influential and godly Christian leaders and teachers. These men of faith will share how you can stand strong against the temptations of the world and live your life as a man of integrity.
- Jonathan Evans is a speaker, former NFL fullback, and chaplain for the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Mavericks. He serves in ministry alongside his father, Tony Evans.
- Les Parrott is a #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author and marriage expert, professor at Northwest University, and founder of BetterLove.com.
- Sam Rodriguez is pastor of New Season Christian Worship Center and president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- A. R. Bernard is pastor of the Christian Cultural Center and television host of “A.R. Bernard and Faith in Practice.”
- Nick Vujicic is founder of the nonprofit Life Without Limbs, and bestselling author of Life Without Limits.
- Carter Conlon is pastor of Times Square Church and host of the nationally syndicated radio show, “It’s Time to Pray.”
- Donald Burgs Jr. is pastor of Alief Baptist Church and president of the African American Fellowship of the Southern Baptist Convention of Texas.
- Jerry Boykin is a retired American lieutenant general. He is former Delta Force and CIA, and served as Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence.
There’s never been a more important time to stand strong in the faith alongside our brothers in Christ. COVID has kept men struggling with isolation, addiction, and confusion, but there is hope.
Promise Keepers 2021 gives you a chance to overcome the barriers that have built up over the last 12 months. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in worship that strengthens the soul and from bonds of brotherhood that will last a lifetime.
The conference speakers will also empower you with the biblical and spiritual tools you need to become the man Christ intended you to be. You’ll hear real teaching from real men about the most pressing issues facing our world today–and return home ready to lead your family and stand strong for Christ.
It’s going to be an amazing event, and tickets are on sale now. Register now at promisekeepersevent.com!