JOIN THE TASKFORCE
Take Men's Ministry to the next level.
The Promise Keepers Ambassador Program is back!
Mission Statement: Promise Keepers is a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to uniting men through vital relationships to become Godly changemakers in their world.
Men transformed worldwide
Join a dynamic, select group of men called to support men's ministries in their local communities.
PK is looking for a new kind of changemaker.
• A man willing to be a living demonstration of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• A man willing to be a living demonstration of the 7 Promises.
• A man called to be a disciple maker.
• A man called to connect 5 - 10 churches in his area with Promise Keepers and men’s ministries partnerships. He introduces Promise Keepers to churches in his community.
What does an Ambassador do?
He introduces Promise Keepers to churches in his community
The Ambassador shares the heart and mission of Promise Keepers with churches in his community. He encourages churches to develop and support men’s ministries.
He develops supporting relationships with men’s ministry leaders and pastors
The Ambassador pursues relationships with the appointed men’s ministry leaders and/or pastors through regular contacts. The Ambassador is the first line of support for the men’s ministry leader (and/or pastor), encouraging him in the development of a vital men’s ministry for the church.
He promotes unity within the body of Christ
The Ambassador is committed to promoting the values of the 7 Promises to individuals and churches. The Ambassador is committed to building bridges of unity in circumstances where denominations or ethnicity have divided believers. The Ambassador works with his network of churches to build church-to-church relationships to promote unity within the body of Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:20)
He pursues partnerships with other Ambassadors
Ambassadors network to connect with churches in their communities. He works closely with the local men’s ministry leaders (and/or pastor) and members of other para-church ministries that share the vision of Promise Keepers to provide a unified effort in coordinating training, seminars and other local men’s ministry events.
He serves pre/post conference events
Promise Keepers requests that Ambassadors both attend and serve at PK events and partner gatherings. There are three primary conference responsibilities:
1. To serve men’s ministry leaders (and/or pastor) of churches in his community to encourage church and community participation in the Promise Keepers events and partner gatherings.
2. To help with the Ambassador (men’s ministry) Booth in order to help others understand the role of the Ambassador ministry, answering questions and helping start the qualification process.
3. To assist with the follow-up strategy for the men who committed their lives to Christ at the conference alter call. Connecting them to a church and a disciple-making group in their communities.
The Ambassador will work with churches in his community emphasizing meaningful interaction with those contacted. The Ambassador is expected to report on his progress and status of the men’s ministry development with those churches he contacts. A special website is provided for this purpose. The Ambassador is responsible for promoting regional Promise Keeper and partner events and is encouraged to invest his time and resources back into his community.
Training & Support
As an Ambassador you will have access to training on effective ways to reach men.
We are inviting all men to join local, small-group disciple making teams for accountability, for training, and to take action as Christ’s hands and feet in their communities. These changemaking teams will be equipped with resources and mobilized to impact their families, churches, and communities.
Additional online support, materials, and communication with other Ambassadors will be made available on our password-protected Ambassadors Only webpage.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional online support, materials, and community with other Ambassadors are made available on promisekeepers.org/ambassadors.