Be a changemaker through the power of
Join Hannah's Initiative
Unite with other women. Pray for transformation.
Unite in prayer with others, support the work of Promise Keepers and your brothers in the Lord by joining a Prayer Pod with Hannah's Initiative. Prayer Pods are an intimate, safe place to engage in a sisterhood of faith, love, respect and a mutual passion for prayer. Like "peas in a pod," women can find a safe place to pray aloud without feelings of intimidation. It's a space where Heaven visits earth.
A Prayer Pod is formed when three to five women make a commitment to pray for thirty minutes to an hour. There are no limits to what a Prayer Pod can look like.
Topics for Prayer:
For Promise Keepers
- Pray for the staff and their families.
- Pray for unity, wisdom and discernment.
- Pray for the upcoming event.
- Pray for God's anointed speakers.
- Pray for men to be drawn to the event.
- Pray for heartfelt expectancy believing for godly transformation in the men.
- Pray for the grace to trust again after so many broken promises.
- Pray for restored love for newly redeemed men.
- Pray for the women to encourage men to take spiritual leadership in their homes.
Pray for men to receive salvation and a spiritual awakening.
Pray for the men to have an encounter with God their Father.
Pray for men to rise up as servant kings.
Pray the 7 Promises of a Promise Keeper over them.
- Pray for a spiritual awakening in families.
- Pray for clean hands and pure hearts.
- Pray for the hearts of children to be reconciled to the hearts of their parents.
- Pray the children serve the Lord all the days of their lives.
To join Hannah's Initiative, contact Miriam Remington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a supporter of Promise Keepers, and together we can change the lives of men.
Sign up to receive monthly emails and hear how you can get involved in this movement below.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Get updates on the Movement, 2020 Conference, and other important news.