Prayer & Evangelism Group Leader
Purpose: Manage and direct volunteer Prayer & Evangelism teams to ensure adequate diversity, recruitment of all volunteer positions, and effective deployment for the Prayer & Evangelism Group. Encourage and motivate the Prayer & Evangelism Group to fulfill their goals and strategies. Ensure every church within your sphere of influence actively partner in sending men to the conference.
Reports to: PK Prayer & Evangelism Manager
Works closely with: Conference Volunteer Leadership Team, PK Prayer & Evangelism Manger, and Prayer & Evangelism Group Captains (Intercessory Prayer Room Captain, Evangelism Captain, and Prayer Booth Captain).
Special Qualifications/Preferred Profile: Possesses a strong ability to recruit local prayer and evangelism leaders. Maintain communication with team leaders and consistently attends pre-conference leadership meetings.
- Plan and implement strategies for discipleship follow-up
- Stay in regular contact with your PK Prayer & Evangelism Manager to ensure understanding of Promise Keepers (PK) conference: core values, policies & procedure, and standard operating procedures.
- Recruit the Captain for each Prayer & Evangelism Team (Intercessory Prayer, Evangelism, Prayer Booth)
- Meet regularly with Conference Volunteer Leadership Team to ensure:
- Implementation of Conference Goals
- Understanding of discipleship follow-up goals
- Meet regularly with the Intercessory Prayer & Evangelism Captains to ensure:
- All volunteer positions are filled
- All volunteer diversity goals are met
- All volunteer Job Descriptions are handed out
- All volunteer paperwork is completed
- All volunteers are familiar with PK Conference: core values, policies & procedure, and standard operating procedures
- All volunteers are trained
- Volunteer Confirmation letters are sent
- Communicate regularly with the Intercessory Prayer, Prayer Booth, and Evangelism Teams
- Ensure coordination with the Intercessory Prayer & Evangelism Teams and PK Prayer & Evangelism Manager
- Work to empower and resolve problems at the lowest level
- Encourage and motivate all volunteers.
- Look for potential problem areas and address them before they become problems
- Work closely with the Conference Volunteer Coordinator regarding daily logistical activities.
- Confirm and coordinate volunteer assignments and shift schedule
- Confirm and coordinate venue logistics
- Assist in setting up the Intercessory Prayer Room and Prayer Booth areas
Post Conference Responsibilities:
- Clean up and help tear down all Intercessory Prayer, Evangelism Team, and Prayer Booth areas
- Return all Radios
- Submit all documentation to PK Prayer & Evangelism Manager
- Connect with the Evangelism Captain to ensure a successful follow-up touch campaign