Purpose: To issue, track, and collect two-way Promise Keepers conference radios. To ensure every church within your sphere of influence actively partners in sending men to the conference.
Reports to: Facility Captain
Works closely with: Conference Services Group I Leader, Headquarters Assistant, PK Conference Services Manager
Special Qualifications/Preferred Profile:
- Detail oriented, able to keep track of multiple activities
- Experience working with MS Word and MS Excel is desirable, but not necessary
- Previous radio/security experience is desirable but not necessary
- Talk with Facilities Captain to discuss duties and review operating procedures
- Help to ensure the conference is “SOLD OUT”
- Obtain the Radio Distribution List of the PK Staff and Volunteer Leadership authorized to receive a conference radio, on Friday
- Familiarize yourself with general conference information and facilities.
- Help set up Radio Administration area with required equipment and materials as needed.
- Handle the pre-conference inventory of the conference radio equipment
- Review operation of PK conference radios with PK Conference Services Manager
- Understand personal liability for radio equipment
- Review battery/clip removal and installation process
- Issue radios and surveillance kits, and issue/tape Radio Channel Assignment list to back of laminated credential
- Maintain radio equipment records using the Radio Distribution List for all equipment issued
- Handle with post-conference inventory of equipment return and pack up